Friday, April 20, 2012

White Or Black

My husband and I were in the process of buying new furniture. I was on the phone for about a week talking to a young lady about our purchase. She was a very nice lady and helped me out every time I had a question. In my mind without meeting her I had already pictured what she looked like. The day it was time to pick the furniture up my husband and I walk inside the store and  passed by a lady associate.


I walked right past her without saying anything because she didn't look like the lady I had been speaking to over the phone the last few days. My husband said to me are you going to stop and ask her for help. I said nope and  kept walking to find the nearest customer service desk. My husband stopped, turned around and went to the lady and told her way we was there. She knew who we was because she was the one.

Over the phone she sound like a very young white girl so that was who I was looking for. In person she was a young black girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment